- The book "SEX AND THE AGING MALE: Understanding and coping with change," available in three editions.
- Find a review of the erotic romance GRAY PLEASURES at www.fiftyandfurthermore.com.
- Soon to be released Rekindled Desire
- Dr. Birch has recommended a number of books on male sexuality
- Check out the wide selection of educational DVDs on sexuality and aging ... and some special offers!
- Within the list of gently used books are a number of book on sex in later life and on sexual heath in general.
- Dr. Birch has compiled a list of books on sexuality and aging that can be found on Amazon.Com.
- Read the article titled "ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION"
- There are several articles on Loss of Sexual Desire
- An erotic romance novel on the love and lust of an older couple - GRAY PLEASURES
- Check out the explicit and educational combo in our Ageless Passion Special
- "SENSUAL PATHWAYS TO PLEASURE:A Woman's Journey to Orgasm" has a section on sexuality and the aging woman.
- Read the article that answers the question WHY USE LUBRICANTS?"
- Learn about Astroglide, the lubrication second only to nature.
- It is never to late to learn about foreplay
- Some aging women respond well to vibrators, and we have the best two at the Internet's lowest prices.
- Get a brochure titled "YOUR VIBRATOR: Using it, Enjoying it, and Sharing it."
- You're never too old to read about "sex toysFrom a reader:
The language and sexual encounters are explicit, and the passion is ageless!
Available here in print, but you will also find this erotic romance as a low-cost eBook at www.carnaldesirespublishing.com.
"Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you!"
-Satchel Paige, the last words in his notebook.
Look at all our wet and slippery liquids, oils and gels, and compare our low prices with those on other sites.
Dear Dr. Birch,
I'm writing to thank you for the on-line article "Tips on Performing Fellatio." My husband and I are in our 70s (he, 3 months short of age 80.) Our sexual life has certainly faded over the last several years, but I recently thought we should try to find a way to resurrect it. He believed he was no longer able to climax and that he would talk to his doctor about Viagra if I wished him to. I felt I could be happy with whatever he was able to perform. Yesterday I read your article, and believed I could follow your tips, especially those regarding sensitivity of the frenulum.
After 45 minutes of intimate lovemaking, his erection was still soft. We decided to go back to sleep for an hour. As we were getting up from bed I decided to stroke his penis for a short while. He suddenly suggested a change of body positions; in less than two minutes he had a secure erection and then an ejaculation; I was so pleased that he had this wonderful pleasure. We were both so happy, and I loved the procedure that you outlined to cause this happiness for him.
Perhaps now we will forget about Viagra, as well as the many massage creams & lotions that are touted on the internet.
Thank you so much; I am so glad I found your article.
Sincerely, Theresa (age 73)
Article on the use of Artificial Lubricants
THE SELECTION OF DVDS ON SEX AND AGING INCLUDES:
- THE COUPLES GUIDE TO GREAT SEX OVER 40 - Vol. 1 & 2
- GREAT SEX OVER 50 FOR MEN AND WOMEN
- SEX: A LIFELONG PLEASURE - vol. 1, 2 & 3
- AGELESS DESIRE
Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty, by Joan Price
Boomer women aren't going to roll over and play asexual after sixty. We're the Love Generation--surely we canít be expected to shut the gates once we enter the Golden Age!
Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty by Joan Price (Seal Press, 2006) is an upbeat, frank, woman-to-woman friendly book that acknowledges the challenges and celebrates the delights of older-life sexuality.
Yes, there are challenges to sex after sixty, but there are also creative solutions. There's nothing hotter than sex between people who know their own bodies, are crazy about each other, relish taking lots of time, and honor both the physicality and the spirituality of sex. "I just don't think people can get there without a whole lot of life experience," writes Joan Price. "We're redefining this aging stuff."
There are plenty of books and magazine articles filled with doom and gloom about midlife and older sexuality, how our tissues wither along with our libidos, and we might as well give it up. That isn't this book. Here older women reveal--in their own words--how they successfully use their personal power, the joy and intimacy of their relationships, and useful tools of all sorts--from sex toys to humor--to experience terrific and satisfying sex.
Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty combines memoir with candid comments and tales from lively, earthy women who aren't afraid to tell, along with helpful tips from experts for staying sexy through the decades.
© Eve's Garden
USE THE MENU BAR ON THE LEFT OR LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGES TO NAVIGATE THIS WEBSITE
Back to the Book List
Our selection of videos and DVDs
A summary of ALL THE SPECIALS on this site!
Don't miss the large selection of Used Books
The fabulous "Pocket Rocket" vibrator
Go to the Photos page
Go to the List of Educational Brochures
Go to the Free Articles
Erotic Dance, Burlesque and Lap Dancing
Astroglide - Second only to Nature
Dr. Birch has recommended some books on erotic talk, anal pleasure, keeping sex hot, and more. Check out his choice.
JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED THESE SPECIALS ABOVE...
CHECK OUT THESE SPECIALS!
UNBEATABLE SPECIAL FOR LOVERS!
GO HERE FOR A GUIDE TO ALL THE SPECIALS ON THIS SITE!
GO TO THE LIST OF FREE CDs AND DVDS
USE THIS SEARCH FUNCTION TO FIND TOPICS OF INTEREST ON THIS SITE
Search this site powered by FreeFind
NEVER TOO OLD TO SHOW YOUR LOVE